Need Help with Geometry

Gregory Lypny GREGORY.LYPNY at VIDEOTRON.CA
Mon Jun 28 11:20:01 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Not quite sure how to set the Geometry manager to get the results I want.  I have two fields that are the exactly same size with one siting above the other and their left edges aligned.  I'd like them to scale proportionately both width-wise and length-wise to the lower right, keeping the vertical distance between them constant.  In other words, I want the two fields to get bigger or smaller together and keep the same distance apart.  Thought it would be easy, but I've tried many different combinations of settings in the Geometry manager with no luck.  Any advice would be most appreciated.

Gregory