Hidden point technique to mask an image

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sun Jun 27 16:34:27 EDT 2010

Hi Alejandro:

I'm not clear on what issue you're seeing from your email, but maybe this
stack will help (in your message box):

go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/disconpoints.rev"

You will see the visible portion of the polygon occupies less space than its
real rect, shown by the border (toggle on/off).

I believe the original thread below was a consideration of this technique to
mask images.  A masking example stack is available here:

go url
"http://www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/downloads/masking_options.rev"

Hope this helps.

Regards,