[OT] Mac PPC and USB2 ?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Sun Jun 27 11:40:34 EDT 2010

I've picked the package at my parents house, made a nice package and am
waiting for the tracking number which should arrive tomorrow so the fun can
start.

It took me a while to drop by my parents house to pick it up on the attic.

I've tested and it worked fine! I am just removing the IDE drive inside
since it contains old backups. You'll need to provide a HD to put into it.

Cheers
andre