Menu Checkmarks

Justin Sloan sloan.justin at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 15:31:43 EDT 2010

I am trying to check and uncheck a menu item, specifically a "Word Wrap" menu option.  I tried several things but can't seem to get it to work.

set the hilite of menuItem 10 of menu "Edit" of group "MenuBar" to false

set the checkmark of menuItem 10 of menu "Edit" of group "MenuBar" to false

set the value of menuItem 10 of menu "Edit" of group "MenuBar" to "!nWord Wrap"

set the label of menuItem 10 of menu "Edit" of group "MenuBar" to "!nWord Wrap"

Any thoughts?