Radio button group

charles61 cszasz at mac.com
Sat Jun 26 11:12:55 EDT 2010

i have the following script for a group of three radio buttons to check to
see if any of the radio buttons has been selected. If one has been selected
the script then checks to see if a field "e-mail" has been completed.

According to the Rev docs, the hilitedButton of a group is an integer
between zero and the number of buttons in a group. I set the hilitedButton
script to indicate that if a the number is greater than zero then a button
has been selected. But this does not work.

Here is my script:

if the hilitedButton of group "freq" > zero then
      if field "e-mail" is empty then
         beep
         answer information "Please give the school employee's e-mail."
         exit to top
      end if
 end if

What changes do I need to make so that the script works?