Sarah Reichelt's XML sample stack

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Sat Jun 26 01:12:31 EDT 2010

Hi Simon, there is a lot of material online although it can take awhile to find. I've compiled some of the most interesting looking links below (if anyone knows of others sites please let me know). Keep in mind that the BYU course material is all online, so you don't have to signup or register for anything on that site. Also, I think Sarah Reichelt's blog is listed here.... (its identified only by the first name). I've not tried all of these so can't vouch for them, but they are my intended starting points. If you have the stamina to work through this you'll be a Rev guru by the end. Good luck.

http://www.runrev.com/developers/lessons-and-tutorials/tutorials/online-scripting-conferences/

http://www.aslugontheroad.co.cc/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=36%3Ahow-to-script&Itemid=61

http://www.tactilemedia.com/index.html?http%3A//www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/software/tutorials.html%3Fhttp%253A//www.tactilemedia.com/site_files/software/tutorial_thumbs.html

http://sarahrev.blogspot.com/