Line Numbers in Text Editor

Justin Sloan justin.sloan at us.army.mil
Fri Jun 25 03:25:33 EDT 2010

I went with using a parallel field to add line numbers and it is
working well. However, rev only counts the line numbers based on the
delimeter. So if word warp is turned on you end up with more lines
then there are actual line numbers.

Does anyone know of a way to count all the lines, even the lines that
are wrapped and not separated by the delimeter?

 - Justin