Chartmaker 2

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Jun 24 20:44:32 EDT 2010

I recently purchased Chartmaker 2 for Rev and it is an excellent
addition
for anyone who wants charts and graphs.

I already own chartsEngine written by Malte and I love it too.  You
might
wonder why did I buy Chartmaker 2 when I already own chartsEngine.  I
like the ability to graph my data and these both provide a different
look
which I think are both very nice.

There are so many things that can be viewed with a graph I am really
happy Rev has both of these products.

Revolution is an excellent programming environment which just got
better with chartsEngine by Malte and Chartmaker 2 written by Hugh
Senior of Flexible Learning Company.

-=>JB<=-