Tools palette showing?

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jun 24 20:24:34 EDT 2010

Colin-

> On Jun 24, 2010, at 5:00 PM, Mark Wieder wrote:

>> put the openstacks

> I used the older HyperCard form of:

> answer the windows

> which, as they are all stacks, amounts to the same thing.

I opened the windows, but it was cold and overcast today, so I closed
them again.

BTW: it's not really the same thing - "answer" has the annoying aspect
of being blocking, so you have to memorize the list and close the
answer dialog before moving on. "Put" leaves them in the message box
where you can copy them or inspect them as you go on.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net