Drag and Drop on revBrowser...

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Thu Jun 24 16:36:01 EDT 2010

What I meant by *nothing* is that even the browserNavigateComplete is
only sent/registered if the mouse exits the revBrowser.  If I don't
move the mouse, or I stay with the revBrowser then the messages get
queued up.  When I exit the revBrowser I get a few dozen beeps and url
refreshes.  This feature is surely broke.

on browserNavigateComplete pId, pUrl
   beep
   forceRefreshURL
end browserNavigateComplete