Datagrid column/cell coloring

Jim Schaubeck jimschaubeck at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 24 12:33:56 EDT 2010

Thank you Josep.  I took your advice and went through the lesson but added
some experiments and I figured out how to check for a condition, change the
textColor and also interrupt the pBoolean handler which was changing the
color back to black.  That's the part I was missing.

Thanks for your comments, they helped me!

jim schaubeck
714.321.4499