[ATT] John Balgenorth

-= JB =- sundown at pacifier.com
Thu Jun 24 06:58:34 EDT 2010

Hi Hugh,

Thanks for the quick reply.

I checked my spam folder just before I emailed you both times
and it was not there.

You can try sending it to

sundown at nwrain.net

but it gets relayed to sundown at pacifier.com so it might not
work but I have no idea why not.

I was just wondering did you by any chance put my name
in the email address?  Because it should not have anything
but one of the following addresses,

sundown at pacifier.com
sundown at nwrain.net

thanks again and let me know what I can do.

-=>JB<=-