Skype dialing (was: Help with drill-down script)

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Tue Jun 22 12:55:05 EDT 2010

hey Mark,
yeah it looked like a lot of effort to get to the API on the PC. Strange
that they favored the PC for version priority yet built a complete suite of
access for Applescript in the mac version. Those sneaky Mac developers....

basically the API is a command line with text commands. Why is it so hard to
provide a similar structure on PC?