Skype dialing

Hugh Senior h at FlexibleLearning.com
Tue Jun 22 13:29:09 EDT 2010

For windows I use this...

on launchSkype pSkypeName
  put "skype:"& pSkypeName &"?chat" into tSyntax
  set the hideConsoleWindows to true
  put empty into tApp
  if ("NT" is in the systemVersion) then
    set the shellCommand to "cmd.exe"
    put quote & quote into tApp
  end if
  get shell("start" && tApp && quote & tSyntax & quote)
end launchSkype

/H

Mark Wieder wrote:

stephen-

> It should also be mentioned that all Skype API commands are available
> through Applescript on Mac and supposedly through "Vbasic" on PC. Got the
> mac side working great, gave up on the PC attempt.

I did the PC side, but it took the weirdest external library I've ever
built.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net