Setting the icon of a btn on preOpenStack

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jun 22 12:40:47 EDT 2010

Too little information. Where is the pre-openstack handler? Is it in the substack? Are you opening the substack to fire this handler?

Secondly, I am not sure you can refer to an object in an as yet unopened stack. It's not open yet, see? But what you can do is set the lockscreen to true in your preopenstack handler, then put your button icon settings in your opencard handler for the card that contains the buttons. The screen will remain locked until all the scripts have finished running (if I am not mistaken).

Bob