File browser extension

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 22:23:41 EDT 2010

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 9:44 AM, Simon Lord <slord at karbonized.com> wrote:
> I'm wondering out loud if someone has written a file system browser
> extension.  I'm not in the mood to write one myself (remembering my
> prior experience with this).
>
> Just looking for something I can drop into my stack that allows the
> end user to browse their system looking for images and pass me the
> result.
>
> If it's brain dead easy in RunRev then I'll proudly wear egg on my
> face (but please point to samples).

Search the list archives for "file walker" or "directory walker" to
get a recursive function that will list all files & folder & files
inside folders etc etc.

For display, you might like to check out the Data Tree
<http://www.runrev.com/products/related-software/data-tree/>.

Cheers,
Sarah

Rodeo discussion: