File browser extension

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Mon Jun 21 20:31:22 EDT 2010

Close.  What I'm looking for is a field list that shows you all the
files and folders in the stacks current directory.  With graphical
representations of files and folders.  User can simply click the
folder(s) disclosure icons to expand the view to see what's inside or
doubleclick to display only the contents of that folder.

So *not* the answer file.  Just a browsable list field that looks and
acts kinda like the column list view in OSX finder or the file browser
as seen in Panic's CODA application.

http://panic.com/coda/

The first screenshot at the bottom will give you the idea of what I'm
looking for.