How to setup domain name on on-rev

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 16:00:30 EDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 1:02 PM, Michael Kann <mikekann at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Could someone be so kind as to point me to a checklist on what to do to set up a domain name on on-rev?
>
> We bought a website name from godaddy and want it to point to a folder on on-rev.
>
> Specifically, we want www.greatwebsite.com to point to
> http://taishan.on-rev.com/good_folder
>
> Thanks to all,
>
> Mike

Hello Mike,
You should have received an email from RunRev providing you with the
nameserver info, which should look something like this:

nameserver1: ns1.on-rev.com
nameserver2: ns2.on-rev.com

Presuming you've already added the domain folder using CPanel through
On-Rev, this would be the final piece of the puzzle:

Log back into your GoDaddy account and look for the area where you can
make changes the nameserver info for your new domain and enter the
nameserver info that RunRev provided.

Keep in mind that it could take as much as 48 hours (give or take a
few) for the new domain info to propagate the net.

Best regards,
David C.