ObjectList as a variable won't go?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 21 04:29:16 EDT 2010

Michael,

Thinking about it again, I believe this simply doesn't work with
variables (=references as strings). It only works with actual
references to objects. You can avoid this problem by using the do
command (which seems a bit ironic,  considering a recent thread on the
list).

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.