make standalone (was 2 quick questions)

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Sat Jun 19 15:54:12 EDT 2010

Not in front of my computer now but I suppose on preopenstack you could set lock screen to true, set the visible of the startup stack to false, open the real stack and away you go. Don't have your main app be a substack as i think it gets compiled like the startup stack. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong. Instead add you main stack as an included file in you standalone settings.

Bob

Sent from my iPad