How to launch an application (like "word" from a stack?

Andre.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Sat Jun 19 05:47:19 EDT 2010

Ah! yes I understand now! My old handler was

  launch "/Applications/Microsoft Office 2004/Microsoft Word"
That used to work!

Trying to use it again, as my current version of Office is 2008, I
just replaced 2004 with 2008 which was not working (whence my first
post on this subject).

OK! seems clear to me now

Thank you much Jacque

André