HTML interaction...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jun 18 10:32:07 EDT 2010

Simon,

you can communicate with the page in some limited way. You can parse the
page and stuff, I think you can get the element source code from its ID as
well.

Actually I was checking http://docs.runrev.com and saw that with the browser
functions you can do anything.

You can use RevBrowserExecuteScript to run little javascripts and get the
results. Cool.

Andre