no go?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 12:28:09 EDT 2010

Colin.

If you try to navigate to a stack not explicitly listed in the "Search
Paths" cards of the home stack (pertains to files as well) you get a dialog
asking where it is. This is what I would have expected. But no such feedback,
except for the result being set.

Tripped me up, and I was wondering if it was just so.

Craig