What's With the Tilde After the Stack File Extension?

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jun 17 12:14:08 EDT 2010

Be careful about the Console Logs tho'. There is a lot of normal stuff that floats through there that looks like there is something wrong, but there isn't. I spent a lot of time googling until I realized I was just chasing ghosts. And IMHO HP is notorious for really badly written drivers, for both PC and Mac. I bought 3 separate models of printers where the drivers on the CD that came with it did not actually work! I always get the drivers from the support site now.

Bob