2 quick questions

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 16 10:15:33 EDT 2010

Thanks Peter. Yes that works. I also noticed that

   put the number of controls of the currentcard of stack "License
Maker"

works but

   put the name of the currentcard of stack "License Maker"

doesn't. I wonder why.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Subscribe to the Economy-x-Talk newsletter at http://qurl.tk/cj
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.