pop-up cascading menus

Gabel Paul paulgabel at comcast.net
Tue Jun 15 23:59:55 EDT 2010

Dear List members:

On a Mac with Rev 4.0, it appears not to be possible to have cascading menus in an option button/menu. I can have them in a pop-up button/menu, but it doesn't look anywhere near as nice. I tried superimposing an option button over a pop-up button and sending a command to the pop-up, but that won't work either. Does anyone know of a work-around so that I can have option's looks with pop-up's functionality? Also, WHY can't the rev team create an option button with cascading menus? Thanks for all advice.

Paul Gabel
paulgabel at comcast.net