2 quick questions

Mark Smith Mark_Smith at cpe.umanitoba.ca
Tue Jun 15 22:21:41 EDT 2010

HI Mark, I was all excited until I realized i didn't know where to put it. Here is what I want to do: I want to put the number of the current card into a field or label on the card so I know where I am in the stack. Where would I put this line

put the number of this cd into field cardnumberfield

thanks

-- M

Mark Smith