Reports?

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 15 18:46:49 EDT 2010

--- On Tue, 6/15/10, DunbarX at aol.com <DunbarX at aol.com> wrote:
> Are all reports in Rev hand made? The
> HC report feature was clunky, though
> adorable, but it did possess extensive capability,
> especially in that any
> sort of function could be assigned to a "report item", if
> anyone remembers
> what those were.
>
> Anyway, do I essentially contruct cards to work as report
> templates, to
> print labels for example with a specific Avery style? No
> problem, but Rev does
> not have a HC-similar gadget? I have read about the defunct
> Report Builder.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Craig Newman

Hi Craig,

Well, at the risk of tooting my own horn: there's always Quartam Reports for Revolution :-)

Not tied to a database, your reports can combine information from stacks, datatabase query result sets, and much more. Design the look of your report visually using the layout builder, using everyday revTalk expressions to mold the data.

Go ahead and download the package from our website <http://www.quartam.com> - play around with the evaluation edition and see if it fits the bill for your projects.

Jan Schenkel.
=====
Quartam Reports & PDF Library for Revolution
<http://www.quartam.com>

=====