Reports?

DunbarX at aol.com DunbarX at aol.com
Tue Jun 15 18:11:10 EDT 2010

Are all reports in Rev hand made? The HC report feature was clunky, though
adorable, but it did possess extensive capability, especially in that any
sort of function could be assigned to a "report item", if anyone remembers
what those were.

Anyway, do I essentially contruct cards to work as report templates, to
print labels for example with a specific Avery style? No problem, but Rev does
not have a HC-similar gadget? I have read about the defunct Report Builder.

Thanks in advance,

Craig Newman