Mac standalones (Rev 4.0) don't run under Jaguar (10.2.8)

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 16:47:27 EDT 2010

On 06/15/2010 11:40 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> Instantiation??!?
>
> Bob ;-)
>
> On Jun 15, 2010, at 11:31 AM, Richmond wrote:
>

>> Frankly, far simpler (unless your stacks have all the latest bells and whistles),
>> to go "back to the future" with an earlier instantiation of RunRev.

Yes, 'instantiation' - grab a dictionary; one of my favourite words from
when I read my way through John Locke's 'On Human Understanding'.

Mind you; 'instantiation' in this context, in isolation, could be
misinterpreted;
so think 'earlier instantiation' as in "a copy of RunRime Revolution
with an
earlier version number" - when you think about what a clumsy mouthful that
is you will begin to appreciate 'earlier instantiation' . . .  :)