[Really OT] 2 hours till the biggest event in the year starts...

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Tue Jun 15 12:45:45 EDT 2010

Err Folks,

Sorry for this OT but it is in my DNA, if I don't do this I loose my
citzenship and my passport.

Well, in just about 2 hours the world cup will finally start, as you all
know, if only starts when WE enter the stage.

I wish all the other teams a good experience in loosing to us.

We know our current soccer team is quite bad. The coach is some crazy guy
that decided to keep some wonderful players out, here in Brazil, we call a
good player a "craque" which sounds like crack, the drug, so when the coach
announced the team, outdoors and billboards were seen saying "do like the
coach, don't use craque" as a joke with the drug campaigns.

If Brazil scores less than 4x0 in this first match, I will personally boo
the players till they are deaf. Now, this country is making so much noise
with vuvuzelas since 6:00 AM that you guys over north america and europe
might just be hearing us. Imagine, a country made of yellow and green
vuvuzelas...

É HEXA! BRASIL!!!!

Andre "painting my face right now" Garzia