Problem with revCopyFile

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 23:00:30 EDT 2010

Hi John,

How do you set gdefaultFolder?

Have you read the first User Note in the Dictionary under 'defaultFolder'?

Add this line to your script after you have created all the extra folders
and before doing copyFile:

answer gdefaultFolder with "OK" or "Cancel" titled "What's in
gdefaultFolder?"
if it = "Cancel" then exit mouseUp

Rebuild your standalone and see if gdefaultFolder is where you expect it to
be.

If it isn't I'd suggest going to where it's pointing and Trash the misplaced
folders :-)

HTH