Have you discuss here already that Apple changed SDK to allow cross-tools ?

David Bovill david at vaudevillecourt.tv
Sun Jun 13 19:23:11 EDT 2010

There is no lock-in with Unity - or so it seems to me. As I understand it it
outputs source code to Xcode, which you can tweak and enhance as you wish.
If that is the case then Apple need not fear platform lock-in - and so they
could agree to license it - though no decision has been made yet as far as I
know. I'm not sure Unity outputs source code - I have only gathered this is
the case from other posts - but if it did then according to the lock-in
logic Apple would have nothing to fear.

This requires a different business logic to RunRev - for Unity the value
would then be in the IDE and the community and not the source code of the
engine.