Using a plugin

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jun 13 16:45:23 EDT 2010

Emmett Gray wrote:
> I've R'dTFM but I still don't know how to do this. I'm using RevMedia,
> if that matters. I've downloaded Rinaldi's auto-save plugin and want to
> use it in a particular stack. Where should I put it/load it (so that it
> will be always available with that stack if it moves to another
> machine)? How do I invoke it so that it's invisible? If it's invisible,
> how do I set the interval?

It's been shipping as a standard Rev plugin for ages, so it should
already be installed. You should be able to find it in the
Development/Plugins menu.

It isn't attached to a stack, it's attached to the IDE. If you want to
use it in a stack, you'll need to make it a substack of your own
mainstack. In that case the visibility can be set by your own scripts,
and toggled by a button or menu item you create (use "set the visible of
stack <whatever> to <true/false>".) The plugin wasn't really meant to be
that sort of tool though, it's an IDE addition.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com