ANN: Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sun Jun 13 15:45:04 EDT 2010

Thanks, Pierre!

I'm still working on the website and it will take a while until
everything works the way it should. I have just uploaded a new version
of the Installer Maker site, which hopefully takes away the confusion
caused by the previous version. You can simply click on the Buy Now
button to buy a license through PayPal (optionally using your credit
card).

I'm open to any feature requests. Surely, I can add a simple licensing
and registration system, but such systems often have to satisfy
special requirements, which make customisation necessary. If you have
any ideas about such a system, contact me off-list and I'd be happy to
discuss it with you.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.