ANN: Installer Maker plugin for Runtime Revolution

Pierre Sahores psahores at free.fr
Sun Jun 13 15:23:57 EDT 2010

Congratulations for this, Mark !

Question 1 : How to purchase it ? You says that the webstore is not available yet (under construction ?) even if it seems to be one targeted below the product presentation.
Question 2 : Do you expect to add a licensing system processor to your installer's plugin so we could use at once to pack the standalone and its final user's licensing credentials.

Thanks for your explainations.

Best Regards,

Pierre