How do you get the name of an open saved file in memory using message box?

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 19:51:17 EDT 2010

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:16 AM, charles61 <cszasz at mac.com> wrote:

> I have going through various scripts to get the name of a text file (not
> stack) that is open in my app using the message box. Does anyone know how to
> do this?

Charles, at some stage in your scripts, the file was opened. At that
point, your script had to know the file name.
You will have to store that file name in the custom property, hidden
field, script local or global variable at that time.
Then you can use that file name at any time to re-save to the original file.

Cheers,
Sarah

Rodeo discussion:
http://rodeoapps.com/rodeo-discuss-among-yourselves