WDEF identifiers

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Sat Jun 12 12:44:30 EDT 2010

I was trying to get my stack to use the same resource as itunes.  When
I tried doing this in the past my stack would just disappear.

It's not critical, but I'm a little bummed about how few options there
are for stack decorations.

Ideally I want:

- Metal decorations
- *without* the thick border (Shao's external takes core of that)
- *keep* the bottom rounded corners (which Metal has, but which Shao's
external removes).

There also doesn't appear to be any options for controlling the
thickness or styling of the title bar.

Setting the decorations to none makes all the corners square and
resizing extremely choppy (even with the tips from J).  Also, from
what I've read, with decorations set to none it also removes the
ability to slide a stack from under the main stack.

I just thought there'd be more support for basic windowing, so I'm
looking at everything. Judging from the replies to this post I gather
WDEF is not an option.

Sigh.