revStudio for Linux Also $50

Simon Lord slord at karbonized.com
Fri Jun 11 09:07:31 EDT 2010

I bought both mac and windows versions this way.  I'll probably be
purchasing the service pack for free updates next week and then the
regular payments going forward.  So the *sneaky* feeling never
occurred to me—the somewhat *free* ride won't last more than a year
then I'll be part of the herd paying the going price like everyone
else.

In the end everyone wins.