revStudio for Linux Also $50

Justin Sloan justin.sloan at us.army.mil
Thu Jun 10 09:34:40 EDT 2010

No, I purchased the Mac version. I noticed the option when I went to
activate my code and RunRev and get my serial for Studio. After you
enter your activation code provided by TheMacSale you are presented
with a form to fill in your name and address. At the botton of the
form you select your OS. It sounds to me like you can select whatever
version you want.