Resizable grid of thumbnails

Henk van der Velden henk at ludisstudio.com
Thu Jun 10 03:07:31 EDT 2010

Hi Simon,

I don't think there is an option like that in Rev, unless of course you put your pictures in a textfield ('imagesource' in Rev Dictionary).

But showing your thumbnails in a grid doesn't need to be that difficult. When every picture is contained in a square, all you need to do is divide the width of the stack by the width of the square, and then truncate the resulting value. That way you get the number of pictures on a row, and then, using a double loop, every picture is positioned.

HTH,
Henk