WWDC Keynote: HTML5 wide open for On-Rev & revServer

Sumner, Walt WSUMNER at dom.wustl.edu
Tue Jun 8 14:14:19 EDT 2010

Sorry if this has been discussed and I missed it, but it looks like Firefox 4 (or 3.7, or earlier) hopes to deliver HTML5 and multitouch, as well as the local data storage. Do we know if On-Rev is on track to host multitouch browser interfaces? If so, I would suddenly have a compelling reason to get facile with On-Rev and HTML5.

I would guess that the iOS version of Safari will eventually support multitouch?

This video purports to show a Firefox browser window supporting multitouch painting:
http://www.labnol.org/internet/firefox-logo-drawn-using-firefox/10579/

Walton Sumner