Abysmal Sound on Windows?

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Sat Jun 5 03:38:24 EDT 2010

A bit ironic, but understandable at this point. HTML 5 may be the future, but the standard itself isn't even final yet. A bit hard to produce a cross-browser tech demo when all of the vendors are still in the middle of implementing a moving target.

The -webkit stuff is more a reflection of things being in flux than an indication that these are Safari-specific extensions.

With that said, it *would* be cool if HTML 5 would get here all ready and succeed in bringing unprecedented compatibility =)