[ANN] Rodeo IDE preview video

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 4 09:32:37 EDT 2010

Sarah vs. Jacque:

Both of you make our lives so much easier. Literally every time I use RunRev I use something I learned from one of you. So it pains me to have to side with Sarah on this one.

I understand Jacque's wish to segregate the third party add-ons. I don't use any myself, although I like to find out what they are and how people are getting along with them. I really don't want to check on several websites to explore the possibilities. As long as the subject line warns us of the content we can choose what we want. Jack and Sarah get free advertizing, but everyone with a product to sell here seems to do the same thing -- it's just that they aren't so agressive.

Jacque -- if you want to ban all posts pertaining to Steve Jobs' business mojo I'm behind you 100 percent.

Mike