Filter command not working with tabs??

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Wed Jun 2 18:22:33 EDT 2010

Hi Bob,

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com

Economy-x-Talk is always looking for new projects. Contact me for a
quote http://economy-x-talk.com/contact.html
Download Clipboard Link http://clipboardlink.economy-x-talk.com and
share the clipboard of your computer over the local network.