[OT] Google Drops Windows

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jun 2 12:35:31 EDT 2010

Not to make a big deal of this, but it seems you are saying that heretofore, Mac users only were safe from viruses because we weren't a big enough target. While true, it is not the only reason. It is also true that it is much harder to propagate a virus on a Mac using the vast majority of methods known. All demonstrable exploits so far have been through components other than the core OS. As far as I know, the only real demonstrable exploit has been via drive-by downloads in a web browser.

But I tread again on old soil.

Bob