Delay in opening the first card. How can I solve this?

William de Smet williamdesmet at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 09:32:29 EDT 2010

Hi Mark,

I just used 'if the platform is "Win32" then set the dontUseQT to true'  on
preOpenStack

Tested it on WinXP (Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz with 500 MB RAM) and I noticed a
little difference in speed. Without the script there is a little delay but
not as much as on Windows 7. Will test that as soon as possible as well as
with Windows Vista. I will keep you informed.

What if the system is 64bit? Do I replace 32 with 64 in the script?

Thanks again!

greetings,

William