[OT] Google Drops Windows

Kay C Lan lan.kc.macmail at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 08:18:39 EDT 2010

Well IMO Steve's decision to upset a community full of developers is more
likely to get the virus makers hard at work. The reference article doesn't
make sense, as far as I'm aware the Chinese hacking was directed against the
Google Servers and more particularly the personal accounts of Google users,
and the Google servers run Linux. This is completely separate to the Windows
desktops that Oliver Office worker might be running. Tomorrow, when the
Chinese hackers wake up, they'll again be hacking Google's Linux.