never ending scroll?

BNig niggemann at uni-wh.de
Wed Jun 2 04:09:56 EDT 2010

David,
thank you.

Mind you that I "cheated" on the scroll. I used a transparent field to pick
up the scroll. I did not do the "physics" of iPhone-like scrolling like
momentum/decelleration. As a side effect/unwanted effect it also scrolls
when you click in the right part of the field where the scrollbar of the
transparent field is, then you also have a 'never ending scroll'. So there
are some quirks.
If my name were Malte Brill of Animation Engine fame I would have
implemented that. :)

At least the fields are relatively easy to adapt by setting the two hidden
fields "fHourTemplate" and "fMinutesTemplate" to new data (like 24 hrs for
example or roman numerals, if you are so inclined) :)

regards
Bernd