can someone confirm that ExternalEnvironmentV3 works on Linux?

Andre Garzia andre at andregarzia.com
Fri Jul 30 10:16:31 EDT 2010

Hello Folks,

I'm having some trouble here with ExternalEnvironmentV3 under linux.
Creating an empty external and trying to build it yelds the following
output:

   ./src/aagcurl.c:21: error: expected identifier or ‘(’ before string
constant

That line is the following line on the source file:

    EXTERNAL_BEGIN_DECLARATIONS("aagcurl")

Which means that somehow that macro is not working under linux, all my other
externals are facing the same problem on linux. So can someone assert that
the ExternalEnvironmentV3 is working for building a sample external?

Here is Ubuntu 10.04

And yes, I am building a cURL external...

Andre